Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
THIS WEEK’S TOP TEN:
Reading, Blogging or whatever Goals for 2015!
There are a lot of things I want to accomplish in 2015. I know this technically is supposed to be a Top Ten but I just didn’t want to cut myself short so I combined it into my entire Goals for 2015 post! I hope I can still achieve all these things considering I’m having a baby in March!
– set my 2015 Goodreads reading goal to 200 books!
– read more of my already purchased books that have been sitting in my shelves for years (I’m already making great headway on this). I’m hoping to do at least two a month.
– make room for more “backlist” titles. This ties in directly with my read my already purchased books goal. Often I see friends have read an older book that sounds fabulous that I want to read but I never seen to make room for it.do I’m going to try more to do so!
– grant myself even more of a go ahead to DNF more books. I’ve already been doing much better on this DNF’d at least 4 books in 2014
CHALLENGES I WANT TO DO
– Audio Book challenge – My goal is to listen to 50! – hosted by Hot Listens & The Book Nympho
– TBR Pile challenge – hosted by Evie @ Bookish
– Flights of Fantasy Challenge – hosted by Alexa loves books & Hello, Chelly.
– Fairytale challenge – hosted by Mel @ The Daily Prophecy
– And So it Begins & And So it Ends Challenge – hosted by Nicole @ The Reader’s Antidote
– Better Late Then Never ARC challenge – hosted by Nicole @ The Reader’s Antidote
– have all blog posts written, formatted and scheduled at least a week out, preferably two weeks. (Avoid the late night last minute posting)
– at least one discussion post a week
– try for one author guest post or interview each week
– write my reviews as soon as I finish the book, preferably before I start the next one…or at least don’t wait till I have 4 to write lol
– alternate back and forth on the reviews between adult and YA book reviews. So that there is more of an even balance if possible
– try to do some craft or art how to blog posts
– participate at least once a month on the Top Ten Tuesday meme. I love looking at people’s lists so I should stop being lazy and do a few every once I awhile
– Hit 1000 bloglovin followers
– Hit 1000 facebook likes
– maintain a 6K monthly pageview average
– find and comment on at least 5 new to me blogs a week!
STATS I WANT TO TRACK
– read arcs
– # read earcs
– # read from owned TBR books (kindle / print / audio)
– # read from library
– # read stand alone
– # read series books
– # read debut
– # read fantasy
– # read science fiction
– # read adult
– # read YA
– # read female authors
– # read male authors
– # review books total received
– # new kindle books purchased
– # new print books purchased
– # gifted books received
– Can you think of any other good stats to track? What do you track?
– Draw at least one little doodle or something everyday
– Work more on my watercoloring
– Make more use of my Copic Markers
– Practice on a biweekly basis with my acrylic paints
– Get more comfortable using my sewing machine
– Finish at least one “old” partially started project each month
– Dive back into polymer clay!
– Design a simple sewn cloth doll in the style of my doodles
– Prepare for my first Art Fair as a vendor! (I need to pump out some inventory!)
– Create at least 1 finished art item every 3-4 days and update instagram!
– Continue doing my Art it Up! posts every Thursday (Currently I’ve been doing it for 37 weeks straight – Go me!!)
– practice using Photoshop, watch some tutorials
– Finally use my Wacom art/graphics tablet!
– Buy a fabulous quality printer for printing greeting cards and art prints!
– Buy a ipad app for drawing digitally with my Ipad since I have a nifty digital drawing stylus now
– Create a banner or have one created for my Etsy Shop
Latest posts by Tabitha (Pabkins) (see all)
- Review: Portrait Revolution by Julia L. Kay - July 10, 2017
- Review: Doodletopia Manga by Christopher Hart - March 23, 2017
- Review: Freehand Figure Drawing for Illustrators by David H. Ross - June 28, 2016