It happens sometimes – life barges in on my blogging world and interrupts things. For the most part I’m always able to balance my blogging / reading hobby with my everyday life stuff. But hey – Having a baby isn’t everyday! *maniacal laughter* So I’ve missed posting at least 4 days already this month because of the pregnancy and now the birth of my new baby boy Dylan. Heck I don’t feel bad about it I just go ‘darn I should have planned ahead better!’
So here he is the culprit that interrupted the regularly scheduled Not Yet Read programming! Meet my latest creation – DYLAN!
On more of a discussion side of things – what are some of the most common things that cause you to push your blog to the side? Here are a few for me:
- Just plain laziness – it’s 8pm at night and I realize I don’t have anything scheduled for the next day – or that I haven’t finished writing the post that WAS supposed to be scheduled and go live. Then I go frag that I just can’t be bothered to do it right now.
- I completely forgot – that’s happened twice this week – I THOUGHT I had already formatted and prescheduled for two days of stuff and didn’t realize til logging on just now that they really weren’t finished of scheduled – Ooops.
- Getting sick or otherwise completely incapacitated– sometimes it happens…heck right now I feel pretty sick. I’m in between new baby euphoria, recovery and total sleep exhaustion. I am zombie!
- Going on vacation or a short trip – I would like to think I would always plan ahead for something like this and usually I do.
Luckily my husband has always been really great about indulging my crazy blogging and reading habits. I wonder how that is going to hold up to us now having two kids instead of one. Only time will tell!
Latest posts by Tabitha (Pabkins) (see all)
- Review: Portrait Revolution by Julia L. Kay - July 10, 2017
- Review: Doodletopia Manga by Christopher Hart - March 23, 2017
- Review: Freehand Figure Drawing for Illustrators by David H. Ross - June 28, 2016