It’s been a really odd past few weeks because I haven’t felt like reading at all.
Wait, that’s not completely true tho because I did try reading but it was like all the words were jumbling together. So I binge watched TV instead.
I have a few things to share:
– While not reading I was a complete TV couch potato
– I really needed a few weeks off from blogging and the internet
– I got really really sick again (this has been a crap year for me health wise hasn’t it?)
– my lovely friend Anya from On Starships and Dragonwings will be here on the 24th and visiting for a week
– We are going to ALA in San Francisco together!
Suffice to say lacking my normal desire to read was pretty odd. And before I knew it I had let day after day pass without posting anything on the blog. It was rather freeing.
What have I been doing the past few weeks? Binge watching anime and movies. It’s been crazy since I don’t normally watch much TV. I have to admit I’ve really enjoyed it..I got pretty addicted.
Got any movies you think I should watch?
If any of you are anime fans let me know if there is a anime show you really think I should watch.
A few anime I’ve watched this month:
– Amatsuki (eh it was ok)
– Last Exile (rewatch of one of my favorite anime, science fiction/fantasy with airships!)
– Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet(futuristic postapocalyptic science fiction dystopia, loved it)
– The Devil is a part timer (funny but not much substance)
– My Little Monster (an odd but cute high school romance)
– Yamada’s First Time (silly high school romance)
– Kotoura-san (cute high school drama)
– Nagi no Asukara, a lull in the sea (high school drama fantasy)
– also a bunch of miscellaneous single episodes of a bunch of different anime whenever I try to decide what to watch next
– Code Breaker
– Last Exile: Fam, the Silver Wing
I’ll try to post next week, I have two reviews I need to write. And I’m sure I’ll post about ALA. But I won’t be posting while I’m there. Things should be back to normal next month I hope. 🙂
Latest posts by Tabitha (Pabkins) (see all)
- Review: Portrait Revolution by Julia L. Kay - July 10, 2017
- Review: Doodletopia Manga by Christopher Hart - March 23, 2017
- Review: Freehand Figure Drawing for Illustrators by David H. Ross - June 28, 2016