I like to babble on about things whenever they pop into my head – more often then not these things are book or reading related. So I thought wouldn’t it be wonderful to archive these posts so I can remember the things I’ve already babbled about and collect the babblings of other people that were lovely enough to babble for me. So here it is. Most of these posts are probably written by me (Tabitha) but there are likely just as many here by other folks. If the post title strikes your fancy then give it a look see!
- ARCs – What’s acceptable to do with them? – The feedback from Publicists
- The aggravations with all that technical junk
- The Dangers of lending books!
- David Barnett - Character Studies from the world of Gideon Smith
- David Edison - Confessions! & What Kids Should be Reading in English Class
- Discussion & List: Villains & Heroes in Fiction
- Discussion: Author Interactions – Do You or Don't You?
- Discussion: Book to Movie Discrepancies
- Discussion: Do You Jump Ship or Continue the Journey?
- Do you read the Foreward, Introduction & Extra Content?
- Does book format effect your reading habits?
- Dragons! Dragons! Dragons!
- Eric Smith - How Video Games Can Make You a Better Author
- An Experiment in ‘Can your friends and family cut it as review bloggers?’
- How Goodreads calculates Top Reviewer Rankings
- How do you interact with the Blogging community? My Tips & Tricks
- I get upset at how much TV my family watches
- I won’t borrow from the print library but I’ll buy used!?
- I’m addicted, yeah baby I know it. – Libraries
- I’m going to ALA 2015 in San Francisco – be back in July!
- Interrupting the regularly scheduled programming
- Me, Myself & Reading Indecisions
- Misadventures in Blogging (3) – When the internet eats your comments
- Music playlists: Do they hinder or enhance?
- Netgalley Addict – How do you exercise self control?
- The new book is here – but I can’t remember the previous one!
- Ways to Beat the Reading Funk
- What I’ve been doing while MIA
- What do you do when you don’t feel like reading?
- What happens when people find out you review books?
- What is the longest you’ve gone without reading?
- What to look for in Horror
- When books are shelved in genres where you don’t think they belong
- When you’ve had enough of a book series – My Dear John letter
- Why do some TV watchers make me feel like a Leper?